Can't change order of guestbook listings

Answered!
Ian48493
Level 1
Hastings, MI

Can't change order of guestbook listings

Android phone. I can get to the screen with all my guest book listings under "Change Order" button, but nothing happens when I press on the hamburger listings to change the order. Anyone run into this and have a fix? 

1 Best Answer

Hi @Ian48493 

Tap and HOLD the 3 lines (hamburger) and then slide the entry to the position you want it. It won't work if you just tap the 3 lines.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Ian48493 I was trying to decipher what you are trying to do and what you have done so far but couldn't. You can either try again in more detail or get in touch with tech support. Good luck!

I am trying to re-arrange the order of listings in my guidebook. I want the "Dining" listings to be on top, not the bottom. I may want to re-arrange the order of "sightseeing" listings or make other changes to the order. 

When I follow instructions to do this on my android phone, nothing happens when trying to complete the final step. . . which is to click to the right of the listing on the "hamburger" menu (3 horizontal lines). Those little menus don't do anything. 

Can you assist?

Hi @Ian48493 

Tap and HOLD the 3 lines (hamburger) and then slide the entry to the position you want it. It won't work if you just tap the 3 lines.

Brilliant! Thank you 😊

@Ian48493 

You're welcome! It's not very intuitive and I have yet to find any Airbnb Help articles that explain how to do it? Think I found out by accident, or another Host mentioned it 😊. I think you can only change the order on the App, not on a computer.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Wow! That's an interesting find @Joan2709 ! You're surely a sharp observer 😍😉 Many thanks for helping us here and sharing this tip 🌻 

@Ian48493 it appears that you found Joan's tip helpful!Thanks so much for marking it as the best answer. It is surely going to help many Hosts who may come across a similar question. Did you manage to reorder listings in the guidebook using the tip? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines