Description of security camera is not shown in listing

Description of security camera is not shown in listing

Hello 🙂 

Everyone got the reminder to disclose the security cameras with a description. I had done this before, but checked again to find it was gone. Strange, but ok, added it again.

Now it's there, but only in my editing section, in my personal view. 

If I view my listing from the guest's perspective, it shows all descriptions (of the other safety devices), but not the one of my security camera. 

I find that odd.

And I am worried, because I am always reading these horror stories about getting delisted with no explanation. 

Is there a setting I am missing?

Thank you 😊

Screenshot_2024-06-30-15-00-39-054_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_2024-06-30-15-00-13-016_com.android.chrome.jpgMy hosting viewMy hosting view

2 Replies 2
Debra699
Level 3
Decatur, GA

I just checked on my iPhone app, and it DOES show the details of the Camera section. I wonder if it's an android app bug. I would make sure you have the latest version, close and reopen it, and if all else fails, uninstall/reinstall the app. Also, check on the desktop to see how it shows there for you.

Deb

Hi @Victoria2118 

This might seem obvious, but after you edit a section, don't forget to scroll to the bottom on your phone and click "Save".  You could also try this on a computer instead of your phone and see if that works.