Cant find my listing

Brianna159
Level 2
Youngstown, OH

Cant find my listing

I just posted my listing , I cannot find it despite using a separate phone and different computer browser. 

it is marked green as active/listed.

Thanks

9 Replies 9
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Brianna159 

It can take upto 24 hours before it appears in the search system.

Wait until this link gives a result:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=416964028&map_toggle=true

Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

Sometimes it takes a few hours for brand new listings to show up. Try it again this evening.

@Pat271  Still no luck, but I am hoping 🙂

Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Brianna159,

I recommend that you update some information on your listing.  First, under Property Details/Property Rooms, enter the number of beds.  Right now it says zero, but there clearly is a bed in the photos.  Since it is a homeshare, you can state if you prefer female guests.  In the written description indicate if guests are allowed to have visitors or overnight visitors, gatherings/parties, drink or use drugs, weapons, and pets. Since it appears that you are looking for short-term roommates, state the guest's cleaning responsibility, and if there are quite hours.  If your place has central temperature control, you may want to state in the house rules allowable temperature settings.  There's more that other hosts will recommend that you list, but these are things that come straight to mind right now.

Don't just believe what I say, check the Airbnb Help Center
Brianna159
Level 2
Youngstown, OH

@Debra300 How are you seeing my listing , I cant see it when searching from a different device?

Thanks for the tips , i updated the number of beds. still cant find my listing though

Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Brianna159,

I clicked on your profile photo.  On the next page I clicked to see your Airbnb profile which lists all off your active property listings.

@Debra300 When I try to search it independently from my phone , i cant see it  😞

Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Brianna159,

It will take a while before it appears in search results. I just did a search for a private room in Youngstown for October 1 to 31, and your listing wasn't in the seven returned results.  However, I did notice that your monthly rate of $650 is significantly lower than your competitors.  You may find that you're not making a profit after to factor in winter heat bills and other utilities that will increase with having a long-term guest.  Do a survey of what's being offered in your area, and price your listing to attract professionals.  I know for a fact that traveling medical professionals get stipends that are much more than what you're charging.

Deb216
Level 10
Newport, RI

Here's the LINK to your listing:

https://abnb.me/zK7HnJEUUjb