What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Dorah3
    I noticed today that when I search for my listing online it doesn't show if the filter for "entire place" is selected. Has anyone else noticed this with theirs? It shows fine without but once that filter is checked it gets removed from searches even thoug... Latest reply by Wilderness2
    • Screenshot_20231028-112255.png
    • Screenshot_20231028-111449.png
    • Screenshot_20231028-111441.png
    Hello community center! I am trying to figure out how to simplify the guest check in process. I have a Yale Assure Z wave in, smart lock, and I’m trying to figure out how I can automatically send guess codes when they book - ideally, the last four digits ... Latest reply by Joe3912
    Terrible forced option! A) I don't want it and B) it has the wrong bedroom listed as bedroom 1 and I don't see how to change it, and it shows a "work area" as if it is a separate room when it's part of the smallest bedroom and I think is misleading to fu... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hi there--our house isn't suitable for infants, but Airbnb only has a way to check that off on house rules. It seems as if people shouldn't be able to pull up my house in a search process when searching with an infant, but Airbnb doesn't seem to have that... Latest reply by Jennifer1037