Changing person who was assigned as super host to answer questions when that person is not cutting it

Francoise394
Level 2
El Segundo, CA

Changing person who was assigned as super host to answer questions when that person is not cutting it

How do you change the assigned professional host? I need to be able to ask specific questions & the person assigned to me acts like a computer. the process of signing up

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Do you mean you have been assigned a superhost as an ambassador  to help you set up your account and want to change them to another ambassador @Francoise394 

if so I'm not sure how you could do this.  Have you called Airbnb to see if they can assign someone else? 

what questions do you have relating to setting up your listing that they aren't able to answer?

the Airbnb Help website is a great resource for understanding how Airbnb works. 

Helen, I do appreciate you reaching out to me. Indeed, I was assigned a super host who send a few links for me to read about Airbnb but who isn't doesn't actually communicate. 

I have an apartment in the back of my house so want to make the rest of the house available for Airbnb. The city wants you on premise which I am. Since I am not sharing the living space with guests, if it is a room rental or a house rental... Thanks, Francoise 

@Francoise394 I think it is an entire place probably best described as an apartment with a shared garden if that is what it has

So I thought. My question however remains since my community stopped allowing full place rental. I am actually part of the house the appart being the back of the house with a separate entrance.  Should I list it as a room & just write in the description what it actually is? 

Thanks,

Francoise 

@Francoise394 I see the difficulty now if you are potentially trying to circumvent the community rules. Perhaps list it as a guest suite but be aware that the community can easily read the listing themselves. If there is access between the house and apartment perhaps say so but assure guests it will be locked/bolted from their side.