Critique & ad overview

Critique & ad overview

Screenshot 2024-09-04 at 12.00.48 PM.png

Hi, As a relative newbie I’d appreciate any advice on my property ad & especially help with ensuring I have the various airb&b headings up to speed & correctly filled in.

if anyone is local wishes to meet up & view then I’d be more than happy. (Coffee would be on me)

thanx 

🌟 Listing link: Rental unit in Burton Joyce · 2 bedrooms · 1 bath

[Content modified by OCM]

19 Replies 19
Ali21399
Level 2
Ampang Jaya, Malaysia

Hi Tony, 

Congratulation for your effort. Your determination will surely pays off in near future.

My suggestion for improvement  as follows:

- Cleanliness is the most impartant aspect of this business. The more furniture you have, more attention to maintain the cleanliness is needed.

- Pricing must be relevant to your target market. Adopt 20% offer for 1 - 2 months to increase take ups, get more review and gain trust. 

- Focus on unique feature of your unie i.e. Location, transportation, tourist  attractions nearby, unuversity, offices etc. Show how your unit can aolve other people needs. Provide more pictures, including surrounding areas. 

Good luck!

Place looks great and tidy. About the only thing I could say is maybe try less clutter- if you could remove some pillows and photos from the walls, it may make your rooms look a little bigger and less cluttered. Good luck!

Alina-Nastasiya0
Level 1
Copenhagen, Denmark

Hey Tony, hope you’re all good!

I like the pictures you used, really good showing off the space 👌

The only thing I had a somewhat “issue” with, is the description. Not that it wasn’t descriptive, brief etc., to me, it just didn’t sound like a human had written/said it, does that make sense? 
It was almost too, how do you say, clinical I guess?

Of course this is my personal opinion, what you do in the end is entirely your call 😎

hi Tony ... maybe only one foto of your kitchen ... and another pretty one from outside 🙂 ... ... hugs from Tenerife 🌅

Alexander1898
Level 1
Gothenburg, Sweden

Hi Tony, good looling place and good value for your money. But i would change a few things. 

- Modernize the sheets/pillows so that they appear the same in the photographs and look a bit more appealing to different people with different taste. 

- Change so that guests can stay 1 night instead of a minimum of 2 nights. Might make people choose another location just because of that. 

Otherwise, good luck to you! 

//Alex