Critique my Listing -Bella in Vejbystrand Sweden Sweden

Isabel4431
Level 2
Skane, Sweden

Critique my Listing -Bella in Vejbystrand Sweden Sweden

Hello fellow host!

I would be greatful for some feedback on my listing.

Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 13.17.22.png

How I can reach more potential guests. This year has been very slow for me as a host. https://www.airbnb.se/rooms/35077786?viralityEntryPoint=1&s=76

Thank you in advance

Sincerely Bella 

20 Replies 20
Sylvia946
Level 2
Yorkton, Canada

Hello @Isabel4431 , you have lovely pictures of your home - inside and out.  

I am new to Airbnb and what I find, is that I keep my prices maybe $10 - $15 below everyone else.  I find something unique about my home, like fresh aired sheets, generator never fear of power going out, 

Description of your home can make a difference, use colorful words, fun, inspiring

I am always home to great my guests, love having conversations with them to get to know them, people love to talk about themselves and each and everyone has a story that wants to be heard. 

I also offer them snacks and beverages in the space. 

I have a light sense going, so the place smells fresh when guest walk in, everything is well lit up before they arrive. 

To me my guest are like family and I treat them as one!!

Hope this helps, special treatment goes a long way!!  good luck and all will be fine.

Mindset matters alot, if you thinking and telling yourself that things are slow, that exactly what will happen.   What about being grateful for the guests you  have had and the great reviews they are giving you.  

I also reply and give each guest a personal  and public review, which makes them feel special as well. 

Can I ask you something? Contact me

Yan8608
Level 2
Savannah, GA

Hi Bella,

Your house is beautiful! The photos are nice, but hiring a professional photographer could make them even more attractive. Additionally, ensuring the beds look more inviting and comfortable can make a big difference.

I always go the extra mile for my guests by providing snacks, bottled water, coffee, multi-chargers, and plenty of outlets..... Adding extra touches to the bathroom, like high-quality toiletries, fresh towels, and a clean, well-organized space, can also enhance the guest experience.

To enhance your listing, consider mentioning nearby attractions and conveniences and adding personal touches to describe what makes your place special.

ChatGPT is an excellent resource for editing and improving your content.

I hope this helps!

Philip-Andrew0
Level 1
Kampala, Uganda

Your place looks awesome just one additional would be to add a floor mat at the bottom of the bathroom sink and also at the entrance of the shower. 

Shmuel9
Level 1
Haifa, Israel

Try to give a discount for stays of two weeks and a month to 30% above the average rental in the area. Good luck

Peter4307
Level 1
Paris, France

Hi Bella, 

please redo your pictures.

Think that most of them are a bit outdated.

Also think that the look of the bedrooms is a bit heavy.

Heavy curtains, does not look like summer. Cozy cold winter atmosphere.

Give it a bit more summer season feeling.

A picture of where you house is actually on Google maps could help but that may be against your privacy and security criteria.

Regards

Peter