Esther17
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Critique my UK listing

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I think you will confuse guests if you label a listing in Luton as being in London @Esther17 

Esther17
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Helen3, I've changed it. I meant I was in London. This listing is in Herts, nr Luton, so what you say makes sense. 

Cheers. 

Hi @Esther17 , 

The title doesn't really lend itself or appeal to your guest audience. We typically try and make the title full sentences. 

The pictures are really nice! If they're not professionally taken you've done an excellent job. Perhaps you can give us your photographer's number. 

I also really like the way you've decorated the property. 

I think you need a few more reviews and the description needs a bit of work as well. 

We manage properties in and around London, if you want someone to take the load off or just simply want a chat to exchange tips and tricks, would love to have a chat! Get in touch with us, we're easy to find 🙂 

~ Ali 

Esther17
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Imran134, thanks for your feedback. Please get in touch, would love to chat more. I plan on handing units over so looking for suitable companies. 

thank you , let me know what to do

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Esther17 

If you are looking for a cohost post on the London host group on FB and ask for recommendations for local superhosts in your area that offer cohosting services.

Do check the ratings for anyone such as @Imran134  pitching for your business and read their reviews. Airbnb sees any ratings around 4.6 or below as very low and can remove them from their platform.

Or you can use the new cohost database with approved superhost cohosts from Airbnb.

Do not use property management companies or cohosts that want you to set up your listing under their profile you should always have the listing set up under your profile with them added as the cohost.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/e/hosting-services?c=.pi0.pk20508661610_155486984600