Critique my listing - Brian in Atlanta, GA

Answered!

Critique my listing - Brian in Atlanta, GA

Howdy! New hosts. Would love some feedback on our listing (photo critique, descriptions, rules etc.) that would help us increase bookings. Really appreciate your help! 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/865409279631392323?preview_for_ml=true&source_impression_id=p3_16909252...

Thanks!

Brian 

Top Answer
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

@Brian-And-Arshiya0 Nice place. Two small points: an opening cover photo of the building may be apropo, the coffee table in the living room is a bit too cluttered making it tricky for the guest to use it without moving 'owner stuff'. Outside table with an umbrella with coffee cups, drinks or loaded breakfast plates may make that outdoor set come more alive.

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

@Brian-And-Arshiya0 Nice place. Two small points: an opening cover photo of the building may be apropo, the coffee table in the living room is a bit too cluttered making it tricky for the guest to use it without moving 'owner stuff'. Outside table with an umbrella with coffee cups, drinks or loaded breakfast plates may make that outdoor set come more alive.

Thank you, Fred! I will consider adding a photo of the building. I've previously removed most of the items on the table and just need to update the photo. I love the recommendation for the outside table. Hadn't event thought of that.