Critique my listing - David in Val-des-Lacs, CA

Critique my listing - David in Val-des-Lacs, CA

Paula_0-1724710753843.jpeg

Hi, We just finish our first summer of renting our chalet. Would like to have feedback to see what else we could improve on our listing.

Here's the link to the listing : airbnb.ca/h/entrelesbranches

Regards !

[Picture added by OCM]

6 Replies 6
Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Buongiorno @Chaletselb0 ,

first of all congratulations on the wonderful chalet!

a few small suggestions:

a) the cover photo seems a bit dark to me, I would put a lighter one of the inside as the cover photo

b) I saw that you have a hot tub only because I know how they are made when they are closed, I would definitely add some photos of the hot tub open and in operation

c) I would add captions to the photos

d) I would add a plan of the house so that it is easier to understand how it is laid out

e) I would put a photo of you in your account instead of the drawing so as to create more trust with the guests

I hope I have been helpful, good luck!

Andrea

https://airbnb.com/h/la-casa-sul-canale-con-piscina-jacuzzi-in-giardino

Daniel12751
Level 2
Jensen Beach, FL

It’s just an amazing property, it looks stunning and the listing is great, congrats

For me thats ok.

tks

Claude

Your place is beautiful. Your descriptions and detailed pics are superb. My only suggestion is to add comments to each of the pics. Otherwise, congrats and best wishes. 

Dale1007
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Your home is very beautiful. The only thing I would suggest is that whenever you can, you hire a photographer, stage and fully capture the stunning beauty of your place. I can only imagine the photos don’t do justice to your amazing space. 

p.s. I’m also guilty of not doing the same 🙃

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you so much @Dale1007 @Dana-And-John0 @Claude1548 @Daniel12751 for chiming in to support @Chaletselb0 ! 

I am tagging @Chaletselb0 , so that the author can notice your wonderful comments 😍 

I'd also like to share a little Community Center Tip 💡 : If you'd like to tag members in your comments, for them to get a notification of your message — simply press on @ in your keyboard, and the name of the person you are trying to reach should pop up 😊 This will ensure they get notified of your comment to their question!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines