Critique my listing - Islamabad, Pakistan

Critique my listing - Islamabad, Pakistan

Hello i have only one place on airbnb want some suggestions to improve.

Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 13.36.13.png

🏠 View on AirbnbRental unit in Islamabad · ★5.0 · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · 1 bathroom 

2 Replies 2
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Adil267 👋

I hope you're well! I saw your post on the Community Center and just tweaked it a little bit to make it easier for other experienced hosts to have a look at your listing and offer some feedback. 

Your place looks lovely - the chairs are particularly striking. Hopefully some Hosts will pop by soon with some constructive support and feedback for you! 🤞

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Adil267 

I would suggest though your reviews are 5 stars if a ;potgentikal guest opens you got some dings on location and cleanliness.  Since Guests don't say what was unclean that usually means sima mistakes a dirty sponge hair in the shower drain but simple mistakes are effecting your listing..

Sometimes just a pleasant comment recognizing getting acclimated to new role and all the positive feedback has helped our process.

As tgo location, not bad just busier than expected.  I would  build up your description.  Many of us us a free tool like Chatgpt you plug in all your honest points ask for ad copy and it writes your honest details in a positive light instead of negative.