Critique my listing - Islamabad, Pakistan

Critique my listing - Islamabad, Pakistan

Hello i have only one place on airbnb want some suggestions to improve.

Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 13.36.13.png

🏠 View on AirbnbRental unit in Islamabad · ★5.0 · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · 1 bathroom 

9 Replies 9
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Adil267 👋

I hope you're well! I saw your post on the Community Center and just tweaked it a little bit to make it easier for other experienced hosts to have a look at your listing and offer some feedback. 

Your place looks lovely - the chairs are particularly striking. Hopefully some Hosts will pop by soon with some constructive support and feedback for you! 🤞

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Adil267 I think overall the place looks neat and well kept however … there’s nothing that entices me to want to plop down in here and relax. Lots of gray and black. . Maybe some color pillows and rugs. Some fun artwork on walls - I like vintage maps of local places. Overall generic but needs more personality. 

Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Adil267 

I would suggest though your reviews are 5 stars if a ;potgentikal guest opens you got some dings on location and cleanliness.  Since Guests don't say what was unclean that usually means sima mistakes a dirty sponge hair in the shower drain but simple mistakes are effecting your listing..

Sometimes just a pleasant comment recognizing getting acclimated to new role and all the positive feedback has helped our process.

As tgo location, not bad just busier than expected.  I would  build up your description.  Many of us us a free tool like Chatgpt you plug in all your honest points ask for ad copy and it writes your honest details in a positive light instead of negative.

Jeanne827
Level 2
Western Cape, South Africa

Hi @Adil267 

Congrats on joining our community of hosts! My wish for you is many successful days of hosting. 

Your apartment looks perfect. I love the plant in the pictures and think the green really makes a big difference. If you are able to, try to include the plant in every picture that you use. So you can move it around when taking pictures. I would also offer that you take a picture of the bathroom with the toilet lid closed. Is it possible to take a picture with the curtains open too?

In your description it could be worth noting that you offer wifi, air conditioning and a smart TV or a TV. 

All the best!

Janice281
Level 2
Wheathampstead, United Kingdom

@Adil267 All looks very smart, neat & tidy … agree with earlier comments about bringing in a bit of colour but otherwise , you’ve probably done what you needed to do !  Good reviews will encourage more guests to stay I’m sure !

Jenny1952
Level 1
Clayton, United Kingdom

Hi @Adil267  your place is very smart but lacks a woman’s touch if I may say it’s very masculine . Just needs a pop of colour and some softer textures like rugs and cushions and some arty pictures on the wall . Good luck 

jenny

Jennifer867
Level 3
McKenney, VA

@Adil267 Welcome the the community of Airbnb hosts. It looks to me as if you have a very neat and spacious apartment which is very appealing.

Like several of the others I would suggest you might add  some color.  I would suggest  a large multi colored rug then pull from those colors for pillows & a bed throw. 

Good luck with your new place.

Jennifer4581
Level 2
Albuquerque, NM

@Adil267 Your place is lovely.  However it needs some color and soft touches as described.  In addition something very positive we do is leave some local flavor on the table with welcome card.  

Jennifer4572
Level 1
State College, PA

@Adil267 Echoing other hosts - Definitely add some large scale artwork or (peel & stick) wall paper/paint on an accent wall. Small art on the walls tend to make the space seem small or too much like a regular home - when guests want a  “getaway” that’s more lux than their own home - and something more unique than hotel options