Critique my listing: Mary from Pensacola

Critique my listing :Mary from Pensacola 

please help, I’m not sure if I’m pricing correctly 

755E3BAD-5599-47B7-AF51-CCA399EB6D65.jpeg

5 Replies 5
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Mary4859  I can't speak to youur pricing, as I don't know your market. You can look at what comparable listings are priced at in your area and use that as a guide.

Your listing description needs work. You have essentially repeated the same thing in the first description section as in "The Space" and what is written in that section isn't what it is intended for. That is where you are meant to describe the house itself- the rooms and layout, which you haven't done at all.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Mary4859 re pricing I suggest you go on Airbnb as a guest and see what similar places her you charge. Don't go too cheap but perhaps undercut them by about 5%.Only you will be able to tell what listings are comparable to yours.

@Mary4859  It's a nice house with a lot of potential. I'm not sure it's quite suitable for 6 people, though - that dining table, for example, seems to only have room for 3 or 4. The back porch is also calling out for more furniture - a couple extra seats, even a full table for guests using the BBQ grill to enjoy.

Next time you're doing new photos, I'd suggest opening up the blinds and and curtains to let in more natural light.  I don't understand the existence of a sign that says "EAT" on the kitchen windowsill (a space that's best to keep clear), but I guess if you must have it, better there than the bathroom.

Mary4859
Level 2
Pensacola, FL

Thanks so much for the feedback! We really appreciate it!

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Mary4859 Welcome to the Community Center, and congrats on your new listing !

I see you've already received some very useful advice from @Anonymous, @Sarah977 and @Mike-And-Jane0, but I wanted to mention @Clara116 here as well as she is from your neck of the woods and might have some other suggestions. 🙂

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines