Critique my listing - Sondra, Galveston, USA

Sondra43
Level 2
Galveston, TX

Critique my listing - Sondra, Galveston, USA

Please give any honest critique of my listing.  I'm struggling to get bookings and I don't know what to do to help guests know that our property is about twice the size of others that are near the same price and ours is a much better value.  Ime not sure if there is anything I can change.  I recently put in a hot tub and deck.

Thanks,

Sondra

www.airbnb.com/p/fleurdelis-cottage-galveston-rental

Sondra
5 Replies 5
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Sondra43 ,

I just had a peek at your listing photos and it speaks vintage. Absolutely love the overall look and feel of your listing!!

Seems like April was a pretty busy month for you! How has it been with guests?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Bhumika, Sorry but I just saw this reply. Our spring and summer has been very busy. I believe the hot tub created better leads which helped. I just got new pictures and currently updating my listings. Also, I've created a new webpage to help drive interest and hopefully create more interest and bookings.

Thanks for checking out the listing and if you have any suggestions to help create a better push for bookings please let me know.

Cheers,

Sondra

Sondra
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

It is so great to hear from you @Sondra43 !!! And seems like updating your listing sounds like a good plan. Wishing you all the very best!!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi dear @Sondra43  i just checked out your property and it looks amazing, and I think you have the exact problem like me i don't know how to tell people that my property is 3 times bigger than other properties in my territory, and I think for your list you have a lot of amazing photos but you also have some unnecessarily photos to so I think if you delete some of them you will get more booking i hope . 

Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi Sondra,

Your listing look amazing. I personally wouldn't change a thing with the listings. 

I would not delete the pictures as a guest myself I love seeing pictures of the surrounding area and my guests have repeatedly stated that they loved seeing the extra pictures of the surrounding areas, and hey, Google has a huge response from their street views utilizing Google Maps.

I am not real tech savvy so I still don't understand how a web page helps though one thing I did was copied the link to the many social media sites. An example is in my town of McHenry there are over 10 pages regarding my town, such as 'McHenry, Illinois', 'McHenry Nice', 'McHenry, Illinois, Its not just a place, it's a state of mind', 'We Are McHenry', etc. plus my own page.

The responses were unbelievable. Plus Instagram, Twitter, etc. 

Hope this little tidbit helps. 

Bettye6