Critique my listing in Kadita, Israel?

Answered!

Critique my listing in Kadita, Israel?

I would like to get some tips on how to attract more visitors to my hosting.

Do you have any advice for me + tips to upgrade the listing?

https://abnb.me/0IZVRVxWoxb

1 Best Answer
Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@בתיה-עלמה0  I think your place looks amazing, and I would happily stay there. The only thing I think you could do is remove some of the beds. I don't know why there are so many beds when your capacity is 4? It would allow for more living space in the room. Basically, you should cater to your market which is probably couples, with maybe a small child or two. You might also put a curtain up that can go around the bed, but can be pulled back during the day. 

The only other thing I can suggest is to change your profile picture to an actual picture of you. 

People like to see each other's faces. 

It seems that your guests really like your place, so you're obviously doing something right. 

Good luck! Kia

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @בתיה-עלמה0 ,

I noticed your comment on an older thread, so thought of creating a new topic for you. I hope you get some wonderful feedback from seasoned Hosts of our Community Center!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@בתיה-עלמה0 

Is there a reason your calendar is blocked fro April onwards?

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@בתיה-עלמה0  I think your place looks amazing, and I would happily stay there. The only thing I think you could do is remove some of the beds. I don't know why there are so many beds when your capacity is 4? It would allow for more living space in the room. Basically, you should cater to your market which is probably couples, with maybe a small child or two. You might also put a curtain up that can go around the bed, but can be pulled back during the day. 

The only other thing I can suggest is to change your profile picture to an actual picture of you. 

People like to see each other's faces. 

It seems that your guests really like your place, so you're obviously doing something right. 

Good luck! Kia