Do reviews from some listings get removed after I unlist the property?

Do reviews from some listings get removed after I unlist the property?

Hello, I currently have 6 listing on airbnb, and I want to remove 4 apartments which mostly have bad reviews. Will the reviews from does 4 apartments still be included in my overall rating when I unlist those apartments?

6 Replies 6
Nalin67
Level 2
Singapore

Hi Enes,

When you unlist properties on Airbnb, the reviews for those specific listings are no longer visible on the site. However, these reviews do not disappear entirely; they are just hidden from public view. Importantly, unlisted properties' reviews do not count towards your overall rating, so if the reviews are mostly negative, unlisting those properties will not affect your overall rating.

For further details or any other queries, you can join the conversation on the Airbnb Community or refer to Airbnb’s support page.

@Nalin67.

@Enes269 started the conversation, so why are you suggesting that he join the conversation? 

Really sorry 

It's my mistake 

So if the reviews from the apartments I plan to unlist are lowering my overall rating, when I do unlist them my overall rating will go up. Did I understand this correctly?  

No, even If you remove your listings, all reviews will still remain on your profile (this is the rule) and will be included to your overall raiting. 

When you open your profile page, you see your overall rating - this is your rating as a host (for all your listings for the entire period of work), and as a guest.

Elena4354
Level 2
Porto, Portugal

Hello @Enes269 , even If you remove your listings, all reviews will still remain on your profile (this is the rule) and will be included to your overall raiting. 

Kind regards. 

Elena.