Feedback on my listing! Less booking in 2 month in discovery bay

Sang529
Level 1
Fremont, CA

Feedback on my listing! Less booking in 2 month in discovery bay

Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 12.50.53 PM.png

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1184249249950618143?source_impression_id=p3_1725650971_P3gciC_Q6gsVjVGy

Hello,

I’m new here and have been getting mostly 3-month bookings recently from  previous owner. However, from now until next year, my Airbnb has fewer bookings. I don’t know how to improve or do something. my area is discovery, CA

Listing link:  Home in Discovery Bay · ★5.0 · 4 bedrooms · 10 beds · 4 baths

[Content modified by OCM]

3 Replies 3
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Sang529 

A suggestion maybe advertising for 14 guests is effecting the search.  Reading reviews it doesn't seem like that bis your typical reservation.  4 bedrooms 10 beds foe me is not a plus sounds crowded.  Then 4 beds are sofa beds again not a plus ro think for that amount of money up to 8 people might be using the living vrooms as bedrooms.

I suggest caption your pictures, I got confused.  Are there multiple kitchens?  How many living rooms?

Some flowers to blooms and cheer up the house and some candles...☺️☺️☺️i think will be the source of attraction.

Frederick153
Level 2
Santa Monica, CA

Hello @Sang529 ,

Welcome to the community!

To enhance your guest experience and potentially boost your bookings, consider creating a thoughtful welcome book. A well-designed welcome book can make your guests feel more at home and provide them with useful information about your property and the local area.

If you're interested in resources for creating a great welcome book, I can point you to some helpful templates that make the process easy and efficient. Just let me know if you’d like more information!

Best of luck with your listing!