Feedback on my listing please it’s so different this time around

Soar30
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Feedback on my listing please it’s so different this time around

I just got back to Hosting after my property being leased out long-term for 2 years & it’s crickets over here. Would someone take a look at my page & pls let me know if I’m missing something? It’s a great property and used to be booked all the time. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong

View on AirbnbHome in Los Angeles · ★5.0 · 5 bedrooms · 6 beds · 5.5 bathrooms
View on AirbnbHome in Los Angeles · 3 bedrooms · 3 beds · 3 bathrooms

[Edited to add links to listings]

3 Replies 3
Karen4131
Level 10
Malmö, Sweden

@Soar30 

Hi Soar. Do you have a direct link to your listing? I can’t seem to find it?

- Karen

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Karen4131, I just wanted to share that we have added @Soar30's listing links to their post to make it easier for our Host community to share their feedback. Thank you so much for pointing this out, @Karen4131 🌻

@Soar30, I hope the slight edit of your post is okay with you 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Angel8318
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hi Soar30! Your home is gorgeous and I absolutely love it, it is definitely full of Hollywood glamor! Wonderful reviews, beautiful home & pictures. I did a quick search in the area for homes and they're a little bit less expensive than yours; have you tried lowering the price to be in par with your competitors? I know it's always hard because your home is worth the price. But given the economy today it may be a different market than it was before. Just a thought.

Best of luck to you!