Find flaws in my ad

Aleksandr381
Level 1
Hønefoss, Norway

Find flaws in my ad

Dear friends, I would like to hear from you, your comments, additions, recommendations on my ad! 

Best regards Aleksandr

5 Replies 5
Frederick153
Level 3
Santa Monica, CA

Hey @Aleksandr381

I noticed that you use the standard AirBnb Guidebook that guests rarely check with few customization options having a well-organized welcome book can greatly assist in preventing misunderstandings. It helps clearly outline what is included and expected, which can save time and stress if issues arise.

It’s a great way to provide important information and make your guests feel at home. You might include sections like:

• House Rules: Clear and friendly guidelines to ensure everyone’s comfort.
  • Local Recommendations: Suggestions for nearby restaurants, attractions, and hidden gems.
  • House Instructions: How to use appliances or other special features of your home.

There are some excellent customizable templates available online like templacity that can help you create a professional and personalized welcome book. They’re easy to use and can make a big difference in how your guests experience your property.

Hope this helps, and best of luck with your listing!

@Quincy 

This is a spammer not a host selling templates

Hi @Marie8425 ,

I’m sorry if my previous post came across as spammy; that wasn’t my intention and I’m pretty sure no one else felt that way. My goal is simply to offer valuable resources that might help fellow hosts enhance their guest experience. Customizable welcome book templates can be a great tool for setting clear expectations and adding a personal touch for guests.

While it might not be for everyone, many Superhosts and property managers have found these templates to be game-changing and transformative for their hosting journey. I’ve noticed that when large companies like Amazon or Etsy are mentioned, it's often welcomed, so I hope that small businesses are seen in the same positive light.

If you or anyone else is interested, Thank you for your understanding!

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Aleksandr381 

A little complicated Haha but I think groups of 15 are a limited market even in a ski area.

Your description is lovely.

Offer 3 different rentals.

Rental A = for 15 guests.

Rental B-  Just the house

Rental C- Just the annex separate space,

You can link calendars so double booking doesn't occur.

Revie Amenities, you want tu include everything and right now you don't provide toilet paper.