From one to multiple listings

Guy991
Top Contributor
Sintra, Portugal

From one to multiple listings

Dear community,

What a thrill it was! I started hosting a year ago with one property, and based on the happiness level and the number of satisfied guests I had, it motivated me to add more listings. When I was using the app for one property, Airbnb’s platform was sufficient.

However, I was quite disappointed by the lack of many features designed for hosts with several listings. For now, I don’t want to use another management app for two main reasons.

One, I prefer to manage my listings under one platform and not two.

Second, I don’t want to move to the 15% host fee method, and I read in the community that integration doesn’t always work well.

Additionally, the apps on the market offer more than what I need.

For example, I would expect Airbnb to show a multi-calendar for more than one listing on the app, just like on the web.

I would also hope that Airbnb will allow me to limit the number of check-ins per day. I can’t handle more than two check-outs and check-ins on the same day with my existing cleaning crew.

I would love to hear suggestions on how to make the leap from managing a single listing to handling multiple listings.

16 Replies 16
Zakia22
Level 2
Lombok, Indonesia

I totally agree with Guy991, it's too annoying to have to open every listing to manage the calendar.  A multicalendar view on the app, just like the web, would be much better.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Guy991 👋

Lovely to see you asking great questions still. How are you getting on with the multiple listings? 

You've got some wonderful support here from some of our Hosts. Have any of the answers helped? 

If so, it's always a lovely gesture to pop a like on the comments 👍  and mark a best answer ☑️ . It's like a big virtual hug to the members who supported you and the best answer also supports other Hosts who may have similar questions in the future. 😊 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines