Having names of all guests in the reservation

Answered!

Having names of all guests in the reservation

Hello, everyone!

When a guest registers, how do we get the names of all the guests who will be staying?  Is there a place in the booking site to ask for this or do I need to ask the original guest to go back and list the names of all their guests?

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Melvin-and-Lynne0 unless your rules demand the names of all people staying or it is a legal requirement where your listing is then I am afraid you can ask for the info but guests have every right to refuse you.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Melvin-and-Lynne0 unless your rules demand the names of all people staying or it is a legal requirement where your listing is then I am afraid you can ask for the info but guests have every right to refuse you.

We ask all the time because we oftentimes we make reservations for our guests, like airlines etc; but if we ask for no particular reason other than because they are staying at our place, and they do not provide their identity, we would consider that very strange. And they probably wouldn't be staying in it.

Dawn241
Level 10
Sierra Vista, AZ

The only thing you can police is the max number of guests and visitors not the individual names. Names don’t tell you anything anyway. Only reviews do. 

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Melvin-and-Lynne0 Jus t ask the guest either on the phone or when they turn up or both...H