What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I am following Airbnb's how-to for finding receipts, but the receipts for cancelled reservations (for SXSW for business) are not anywhere. They are not on "my trips", and yet, I have still paid significant money to NOT use Airbnb due to the COVID-19 City ...
    We donot have the instant accept on. Since we are new to hosting, we would like to choose. What are the best ways to screen as we cannot see the guest picture until confirmed. In many cases, I have noticed only email and phone are verified (1 verification... Latest reply by Sarah977
    When searching a specific town, why do listings from other towns show up before the ones in the searched community? I find it difficult as a traveler and harmful as a host.
    Hello!My address is correct on my listing, however Airbnb provided my very first guest the address to my next door neighbors house. How can this issue be resolved? Or did I do something wrong in the settings. Thank you! Kim Latest reply by John47