What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Hi - I have tried to set custom dates for longer minimum stays over long weekend holidays- and everything appears to be saved correctly- then I go to my calendar and there is no change to my regular stay length settings. Frustrating++. Has anyone else had...
    Hi,I am getting following error while publishing " To activate your listing, please add a routing rule by going to Payout Preferences > Routing Rules".I have already added Payout details which are showing Pending"How to resolve this error.Regards, Yogesh
    Hello everybody,I trust you are enjoying your weekend!I am hosting in London, in the area of Tower Bridge road, and usually I have an average of 65-70% occupancy, some month very booked, and calm months such as January and August.In November I went away ... Latest reply by Michelle53
    Is there a way to – 1 Reduce the size of the photos so changing their positions is easier. They are far too big.2 Delete all photos at once, or download them all to rearrange them on my PC and re-upload in order of appearance? Working with large pho... Latest reply by Fiona256
    I have my own personal AirBnB account, and had to sign up my boss home. I noticed it tried to attach it to my personal acct. I logged out, and restarted using another browser. Now, I can't retrieve my personal account, and his acct is the only thing sh...
    how can I set my cell phone to work with Airbnb first time guest calls while I am away from my office? how do I respond on my cell phone? and confirm their stay. from Virginia Farmland Oasis, Kitty Alderson, Host. Latest reply by Rowena29