What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    I was a part of VRBO for seven years and rented my house by the week, weekend, or month, Year round. With that website I received bookings months in advance. They were not necessarily in order, by that I mean that (If it were October, for example) I would... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi, I am a superhost in good standing and I recently added a new listing to my portfolio. When I tested a plain search with another account I can see the new listing although it does NOT have the grey superhost label on the cover picture. However if I tur... Latest reply by Jenny1438
    Hi Everyone, i am new here and i have never recieved a guest since i published my profile. I have been an international host for over nine years but not on airbnb. How long dod it take you get get your first guest? Any tips you would share with me? Latest reply by Nicole2506
    Hi, When I search my location, my listing doesn't show up. The listing can sleep 4 across 2 rooms. If I select 3 or more guests it will appear, however if I select 2 guests it won't appear, is this normal? Is there a way to fix this? Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0