What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello!My address is correct on my listing, however Airbnb provided my very first guest the address to my next door neighbors house. How can this issue be resolved? Or did I do something wrong in the settings. Thank you! Kim Latest reply by John47
    Hi, this is Sane, I am new here, I want to learn from the best on how to host My whats-app is ** in case I'm not near a PC, if it;s allowed to post my number here **[phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note ...
    Hi. Second year of hosting and my wife and I were discussing how to optimise our studio on Airbnb. I thought that being in Central Scotland and having Central Scotland in my description then my studio would come up when Central Scotland or Central belt wa... Latest reply by Alexandra316