Help me out choose best cover photo ๐Ÿ™Œ

Valerie1112
Level 3
Willemstad, Curaรงao

Help me out choose best cover photo ๐Ÿ™Œ

Hi. 

wich one do you consider the best for my cover picture? 

which photos are no necessary? 

airbnb.com/h/modern-new-apartment-curacao

4 Replies 4

Hi @Valerie1112 

Luv your place! 

I do like the current cover photo. Marketing statistics show anything that has water in it (pool, ocean, river, Hot Tub) does very well on Airbnb. 

To kick it up a notch, marketing shows that twilight exterior photos do even better. Suggest you add some string lights and/or solar lights around the area and reshoot the same photo at twilight on a clear night. Turn on all the lights inside and outside. It's best not to wait until it's too dark, you should be able to see all the features of the home, patio and pool clearly, but should be a warm, orange glow from the lights. I would reshoot from the same perspective you have now and also shoot a photo looking back towards the house and including all the same features (swing, patio, pool etc.  This should really make the cover photo pop.

Shared Spaces

I did see a guest complained that they were not aware that Host resides on upper floor. Be sure to clearly state that Host resides on property in your Description and point out what spaces might be shared and what are private (only for guest use). I didn't see that in your description, but might have missed it? You should also indicate any shared spaces (like a driveway, yard) in the Property Section as well as it was not listed there.

Joan2709_0-1716568793742.png

Dilshan5
Level 2
Galle, Sri Lanka

Hi @Valerie1112! I believe your listings backyard photo would be a great impression for the cover photo.

@Valerie1112 I think you should use an image with a sunset view.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Valerie1112,  I hope everything is well with you ๐Ÿ˜Š

I just looked at your listing, and I wanted to congratulate youโ€”it looks stunning ๐ŸŒป

Have you had the chance to read the suggestions from other Hosts? Have you considered using a sunset view as your cover photo? Also, did you know about the marketing statistics shared by Joan?

Keep us posted and let us know if you decide to change the cover photo ๐Ÿ“ธ

Best regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad