Helping each other - Wishlist & Advices.

Aasiya-and-Lubna0
Level 2
Lucknow, India

Helping each other - Wishlist & Advices.

I'm excited to connect with fellow hosts 😊

Could you please add my property to your wishlist?

I'll be happy to do the same in return.🙂

https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/885524637753565605?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=48b7d86f-7c...

I would also greatly appreciate any advice or suggestions on how I can improve my listings.

Let's help each other boost visibility and create the best experiences for our guests. Thank you!

5 Replies 5
Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Aasiya-and-Lubna0 

Your properties look very nice and  you have really good reviews for   being new.   Congratulations

Suggestions:

Since     Guest limit is two per rental, you aren't a good family rental and guests shouldn't  have a need for extra beds.

When  you offer multiple rooms to multiple guests especially if an  area like kitchen is shared, it is good you  disclosed  it but a little scary that I  don't know 1 room or  10 rooms and when your  ad invites families there is a fear of how many in  a  room?  How many people am I  sharing the fridge with?

Full Kitchen - has a standard sink a standard full size refrigerator  and a standard full size  cooking stove and oven  otherwise a kitchenette has a  means of  cooking a mini  fridge and a basic sink.

I think your studio has a   kitchenette, but like refrigerator was not listed as amenity?

Hi @Marie8425,

thank you so much for your feedback.

Our rental is open to large family groups for around 30-35 people easily.

but not everyday you get such large groups so instead we have opened up the rooms wise listing for daily rentals.

and it’s clearly stated that kitchen will be shared and usually not many people use the kitchen they just order out and use the utensils if required. 

and the studio has a kitchenette and no fridge inside because I have 2 other kitchen with fridge so whenever a guests asks we let them use the fridge.

is there anything else I should focus on?

Thank you 

looking forward 

@Aasiya-and-Lubna0 

Your picture description says  pictures of full kitchen.

I think if  you do accept a larger group that eliminates your private room rentals others have  said you have to set up two separate listings that linked together.  So if someone is renting all 5 private  rooms for 10 people your calendar blocks the dates on the private rentals automatically.

Yes, we tend to block the others listings if the large group is booked. 

would you like to Wishlist my listings?

I would do same for you. 

I have been seeing alot of people say that it boosts visibility! 😀

Hi @Aasiya-and-Lubna0 , Hope Marie's thoughtful insights have helped you with your listing. Are you planning to update your listing as Marie suggested? 

What are the other improvements you're focusing on in terms of your listing? 

I had a quick look at your listing, and looks like you've put in great efforts in aesthetics of the listing. I really like how you've put the image of your house rules in the listing photos as well as in the room. How did you get this idea? Have you designed the frame yourself? 😉

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines