Host growth

Abraham253
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Host growth

Hello everyone, my name’s Abraham Gonzalez. I’m a new host member within the San Diego community. If anyone could review my page and provide some constructive feedback about it, I would greatly appreciate your support. Thanks to you all

[Listing link added by OCM]
3 Replies 3

Hi @Abraham253 ,

Welcome to hosting! Your listing appears well-organized and neatly presented, which is great for creating a welcoming atmosphere in an Airbnb listing. Here are some constructive feedback and suggestions to enhance your listing:

While the bedding looks clean and crisp, using more textured or colored linens could make the space feel more luxurious and appealing. Consider adding a throw blanket or some decorative pillows with pops of color to break the monochrome look. Maybe change the duvet cover from white to black to accentuate the bed and the space.

Could you share what other cookware, utensils, or amenities are available for guests? Providing a comprehensive list of items in the kitchen can significantly enhance the guest experience by ensuring they have everything they need for cooking and dining if they choose to dine in. Also, if you have any board games, including those could be a great touch for guests looking to unwind indoors.

Consider adding photos of nearby landmarks, tourist spots, and local restaurants to your listing. Showcasing the neighborhood's highlights can really enhance your listing's appeal by giving potential guests a preview of what they can explore and enjoy just steps away from their temporary home.

Overall, you have a great base to work from, and with a few enhancements, this listing could look even more inviting in your Airbnb listing.

I hope you find this information useful.

All the best,

Upfish management

My regards @Alicia753,

I do appreciate all the useful advice you have provided in your post. And I’ll be sure to take all of it into account and implement them into this project that I hope to be a part of for the years to come. 

Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Abraham253 

I  would   soggiest  a description