How do i view listings in "map view" not list view?

Answered!
Lauren-and-Joel0
Level 3
Redondo Beach, CA

How do i view listings in "map view" not list view?

It no longer gives me this option on my computer.

1 Best Answer

Scroll down past initial listings with pictures... under them will be a link that looks something like ...

Show All (2000+) >

Click on the Show All link...and a map view appears.

View Best Answer in original post

106 Replies 106

@Sandra126@Lauren-and-Joel0 the map is back for me when I do searches now.

Maybe try again?

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

You're right, @Matthew285. It's back for me, just looked, but you have to go to a separate screen, the initial welcome screen doesn't offer location as a search. Not easy to navigate for seldom-users. Hopefully it is here to stay! Bug? Design? Test? Map view, hooray!

Darijen0
Level 1
Tonbridge, United Kingdom

Can you possibly explain how you "go to a separate screen"?  Which screen?  Thanks

There's a little toggle thing at the top right bit of the screen.

Daniel1421
Level 3
Toronto, Canada

So has anyone figured out how to get the map to show? 

I cant find any button that will show me the map. It just lists every posting in the city.  In order for me to check the location, I have to click on each one and look at their individual map.  Which is taking up way to much time.  How do I find places in the location I want to stay in now?  Bad User Interface design. 

same here for my pc and my mobile.  no map.   must be down.

Having the same problem.  Can only be on purpose so you are forced to click through all the listings. 

There is a toggle button on the right side of the screen that turns on and off the map.   This is the case if your searching on a desktop/laptop browser.  If you're on the mobile app there is a little map Pin icon at the bottom right of the screen.

I'm not seeing the toggle button and this is driving me crazy.  What does it look like?  Is it in a drop down menu?

Exactly. Driving me crazy. Did they just get away with it alltogether?

Nope, no map button on the right side or any side of the screen.

Cant find a map either- very annoying as I am looking for homes on an island and it keeps adding in homes off the island on the list

You have to Zoom in your browser to 75% then it will show up

@David3001 wrote:

This worked for me, thanks!

Yesss, you solved it for me. A million thank yous, Edvin!!

@Edvin3 wrote:

You have to Zoom in your browser to 75% then it will show up

@David3001 wrote: