I have it set at 1 night minimum stays but it wont allow less than 4 nights

Brandon1003
Level 1
Salt Lake City, UT

I have it set at 1 night minimum stays but it wont allow less than 4 nights

My listing won't show up unless someone searches for at least a 4 night stay.  But I have it set at a 1 night minimum stay.  I've tried everything from accessing the listing, then availability, then changing the days of the week, and about 4 other recommended ways.  I've contacted Airbnb and the first guy said there was nothing wrong.  I called back and the second guy said it is a bug in the system and they will get back to me in 72 hours.  He could see that he could not find my listing if he was looking for a 1, 2, or 3 day booking.  But as soon as he put in 4 days, there is my booking.  But nowhere in the system is it set at 4 days.  My prior property manager did have the Price Labs set up which I've read in other places may have messed it up, but she told me she deleted the Price Labs for my account.  Do you have any idea how I get my listing to show up in a 1, 2, or 3 night stay?  I've lost literally THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS at this point due to this issue which has been going on for 3 months.  Thanks for any help! 

1 Reply 1

Hi @Brandon1003 

Yes...have seen this reported as a problem with PriceLabs. Double check yourself there is no connected software on your account:

Go to your Account

Click Privacy & Sharing Tab

Go to Services - make sure it says "no connected services"

Joan2709_0-1719923880513.png

Joan2709_1-1719923975082.png

If it says no connected services, then there can still be an issue with PriceLabs. You would have to contact them. In the mean time, I would turn on Pro Tools (if not already using) and create a Rule Set to allow 1night stays and apply to all the dates you want to accept one-night stays on your Calendar.

Guide –  How to Use Pro Tools to Set Calendar Custom Pricing & Trip Length

2023 Summer Release

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/GUIDE-Use-Pro-Tools-to-Set-Calendar-Custom-Pric...