I haven't received a payout

I haven't received a payout

Who would help when having problems with Pay out? Airbnb says the reservation has been paied but my paypal account does not show that. The guest has been already 1 week in the propperty and I haven't receive money.

I am a new hosts but I had been able to receive reinburstments as  guest.

So I am not sure why the transaction has not been successfull.

323 Replies 323

payments although delayed, have been issued to me eventually 🙂 

I am glad to hear, you are one of the fortunate ones. Thanks 

Do you think more people need to Go Public site to post about airbnb    Seems to have helped you??

Checking out GO PUBLIC. Thanks!

Briana
Olya16
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Maybe someone can advise me what can I do except contacting them as they seam useless. The thing is also that my listing is in Ukraine so I’m not sure how can I complain on them to any authorities ...

@Olya16  Are you still waiting to be paid?

Rene220
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

My guest have already checked out and there over $9,000 owing to me for the booking. I have called serveral times and they keep telling me it been processed and should be there anyday now.

There is no supervisor to speak to. My last resort I will contact my renter and pressure them into contacting air bnb. I just don't want to ruin there good time with this nonsense with air bnb. Sure makes me feel like taking payments out-site the system if they can't pay on time. I have not had this problem in the past so I will wait until Monday before esculating further. I sure don't like airbnb at this time. Very poor service.

Hello Rene,

Have you now received your money $9,000.? This is such a large amount of money to be owed?

Bridgette

@Anonymous 

You need to add the @ symbol to tag the person you're responding to, otherwise they won't know you've addressed them 😉

Like this.. @Rene220 

@Rene220   Hello Rene, This was a huge amount to be still owed by Airbnb! can i ask if you have now been paid? Thanks, Bridgette  

Hi all,

I am a new host!! and my guests will be arriving in a couple of days. 

Now according to Airbnb = "Airbnb typically releases your payout about 24 hours after your guest’s scheduled check-in time."

Please clarify and advice of my understanding of the Airbnb statement:

1. Does it mean that the payout is only after the guest's have left?

2. Does it mean that payout is carried the moment the it has been CONFIRMED one month ahead?

3. Who can i contact via phone or email to clarify with Airbnb

Sincerely appreciate help!! 

@Ugyen1  I don't understand what about "24 hours after your guest’s scheduled check-in time" is confusing? The guest arrives, and 24 hours after that your payment is released.

But as I aswered you on your other post about the same thing, new hosts have to wait up to 30 days for the first payment to be released, altho many hosts have said it was a much shorter time than that for them.

Hello Ugyen,

To answer your question, payment is normally released 24 hours after the guest has Checked in.  
Please check your Payout details are absolutely correct before any payouts are made.

i have not received my payout nearly 3 months later, thankfully I only had 1 booking with Airbnb.

When I queried why my payout was delayed, they insisted that I had received my money and promptly ended the conversation. Then I checked my account details and found a 4 digit number that I didn’t recognise beside my name, which Airbnb insisted were the digits at the end if my bank account. Which was absolutely incorrect. I now have a big fight on my hands finding out where my money has disappeared to. 

So check your payout info before your guests check in!!!

Bridgette

@Ugyen1    I hope you have received a payout after being a Host?? Bridgette

Did you get the answer from Airbnb?. Is other person's 4 digit number or not?