I've completed all but I don't know how to begin.

I've completed all but I don't know how to begin.

Rubén@

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ruben401 

You noticed you published a listing and it is already in the search system:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=409612263&map_toggle=true

So what exactly do you mean by " how to begin" ?

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Ruben401  You haven't "completed" your listing. It is published, but completely lacking in information. You need to go to your " Edit Listing" page and fill out the Description field, as well as other information.

You need to remove the "Suitable for events" in your amenities list. A 5 person listing with 3 bedrooms is not suitable for events of up to 25 people and will lead to people partying and trashing your house. And you getting booted off Airbnb. You need to add "No parties" to your house rules. And you should reconsider "Smoking allowed". It's okay to allow smoking, but it should be specified outdoors only. If your house smells like cigarette smoke, non-smokers will complain and cancel and demand refunds.

Where is the "dedicated workspace" you have checked in amenities? I don't see a desk and chair set up anywhere for a workspace.

Aside from your cover photo, all your photos are dark and cramped- looking. And where are photos of the 3 bedrooms- I only see 2. Take better, brighter photos.

I would suggest you "snooze" your listing while you work on a better presentation. 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ruben401 

The first thing to do: remove the amenity "suitable for events of up to 25 people" from the listing, as already mentioned by @Sarah977  . You risk Airbnb will suspend your listing for this !