I want to make the main title of my listing as Victoria Guesthouse Apartments - Comfortable & Affordable Rooms in Addis Ababa.

I want to make the main title of my listing as Victoria Guesthouse Apartments - Comfortable & Affordable Rooms in Addis Ababa.

Like I mentioned it above, I would like to change the main title and to make my different types of rooms listed under this main title as Victoria Guesthouse Addis - Standard, Victoria Guesthouse Addis - Deluxe, etc..

1 Reply 1
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Tadesse2 

For me, your listing was confusing.  I wasn't sure was I rent 2 bedrooms and shared common areas or bedrooms and private kitchen and living room.  If these are almost apartments but within your shared holme, I have seen others use the description of en suite rather than apartment or room.

Double check your amenities way too low.  Not all rentals include a refrigerator or microwave detail everything.

Your description is very short.  You do have a beautiful house but that is the bonus not the reason I am coming for a week.  Use a free tool like Chatgpt to write ad copy for you.  You just have  to give it basics like near something.