Insights

Answered!
Ladd21
Level 1
Nashville, TN

Insights

Is there a way to see which dates that guests are looking at the most? My property has been added to 70 wish lists the past two weeks and it would be great to see the breakdown of which days people are looking at the most to better help understand demand. It’d also be helpful if AirBnb showed demand data for similar properties. 

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Ladd21 

The fact that 70 people added your listing to their wish list is amazing - well done!!  If you want to see the breakdown of exactly when people are looking you need to follow these steps on your computer (the phone app is less precise):

==>Insights

==>Conversion

==>Views

==>In the window with some default dates showing, change the dates to the upcoming week/month that you're interested in and you will be shown a graph with the number of views for the period you've entered. 

In my experience, it's not updated every day but it does give you a rough estimate of the dates that are in demand.

You can also compare your stats to other listings.  On this page you will see "Average page views" with "compare".  click on this and you will see the option "Similar listings".  It is set by default to "Over time"

All the best

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Ladd21 

The fact that 70 people added your listing to their wish list is amazing - well done!!  If you want to see the breakdown of exactly when people are looking you need to follow these steps on your computer (the phone app is less precise):

==>Insights

==>Conversion

==>Views

==>In the window with some default dates showing, change the dates to the upcoming week/month that you're interested in and you will be shown a graph with the number of views for the period you've entered. 

In my experience, it's not updated every day but it does give you a rough estimate of the dates that are in demand.

You can also compare your stats to other listings.  On this page you will see "Average page views" with "compare".  click on this and you will see the option "Similar listings".  It is set by default to "Over time"

All the best

Joëlle

Has anyone ever confirmed how a range of dates is counted in the views totals? Is a view added for each date included in the guests search? If not, then how? Is the view added to the checkout date? I've noticed that the highest view counts I have tend to fall on checkout dates. Would love to hear any insight or clarification Joelle or anyone else has on this matter.