Photo

Answered!

Photo

Do you guys add more photo of the area or mountain ?or hiking area in Burnaby area

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Mohsen48, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊 What a beautiful house you have in Burnaby! I thoroughly enjoyed the mountain bike air skill park in Burnaby Mountain.

I am reaching out to fellow Hosts in the Greater Vancouver Area to see if they would suggest adding more pictures of the mountain or hiking areas. Although they are not located in Burnaby, they might have some useful suggestions if they have visited the area.@Nina155 @Waimond0 @Anirudh19 @Marnie65 @Miroglio0 @Jun1374 @Paul7222 

I hope this helps,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Mohsen48, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center 😊 What a beautiful house you have in Burnaby! I thoroughly enjoyed the mountain bike air skill park in Burnaby Mountain.

I am reaching out to fellow Hosts in the Greater Vancouver Area to see if they would suggest adding more pictures of the mountain or hiking areas. Although they are not located in Burnaby, they might have some useful suggestions if they have visited the area.@Nina155 @Waimond0 @Anirudh19 @Marnie65 @Miroglio0 @Jun1374 @Paul7222 

I hope this helps,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed the mountain bike air skill park on Burnaby Mountain – it's truly a gem in our area!
I'm curious to hear suggestions from fellow Hosts in the region, even if they aren't located in Burnaby. Their insights could provide valuable perspectives and tips based on their visits to the area.

Looking forward to connecting with the amazing Airbnb Host community! 🏡🌲 #HostsHelpingHosts