Suspended accout no explanation

Answered!
Erikdanny0
Level 2
New York, NY

Suspended accout no explanation

My account was suspended. Guest gave me 5 star review and i left 1 star. He trashed my place clogged the sink and left it filled with water food to the top. Had to replace sink hose. Never took trash out  had 5 days garbage everywhere. Damage two towels and broken toilet seat. 
started an aircover the  guest curse me out and was mad i left a bad review with details. He then made a falsify retaliation to airbnb and my account suspended

im

4.94 starts, 100 pct response rate. 4 listings (2) listing brand new and 123 reviews. 

airbnb treated me unfairly and unjust and keep getting the run around. If you call the numbers they cant tell you anything but just message the person running your case.

the person handling my case only responde at 4am. And gave me 72 hours to give me an out come . After the last 24 hours she lasted two days no response then said she on her week off. 
and cant give me any information. 

dont know what to do ? Any help?

really bad airbnb can do this when you bust your ass to provide exceptional service and one person can pratically bankrupt you.

airbnb please be more responsible and give your superhost an explanation.

whats going on??

1 Best Answer

Hey just a quick update. I since then got my listing back up, two weeks since initial post.  To be honest ive since then lost trust airbnb that anyone can just call and falsify report and shut you down. While airbnb blocks ur listings doesnt explains anything and jus keep saying theyll be away. I have 4 properties and 4.96 stars and countless 5 stars reviews. I will not be buying any more properties and safe guard myself next time. Unfortunately my properties are in DR and vrbo or other companies arent that popular so seems airbnb monopolized that market. So dissapointed how the thing was handle and my operation cost and bills just rank up with no regards.

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Catherine-Powell This appears to be a very good example where the suspend first investigate later policy could be modified. The guest left a glowing review saying how clean everything was and only claimed otherwise in their response to @Erikdanny0 's review. Even with this limited information it is very very likely that the guest has maliciously accused the host of wrongdoing to cause him trouble.

Hey just a quick update. I since then got my listing back up, two weeks since initial post.  To be honest ive since then lost trust airbnb that anyone can just call and falsify report and shut you down. While airbnb blocks ur listings doesnt explains anything and jus keep saying theyll be away. I have 4 properties and 4.96 stars and countless 5 stars reviews. I will not be buying any more properties and safe guard myself next time. Unfortunately my properties are in DR and vrbo or other companies arent that popular so seems airbnb monopolized that market. So dissapointed how the thing was handle and my operation cost and bills just rank up with no regards.

Seems you gotta be careful leaving negative reviews and filing claims. Someone and just retaliate and im guessing enough reports prob gets you ban and leave you in the air. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Erikdanny0 ,

Thank you so much for coming back and updating us! Really glad to know and do keep in touch with our Community🎉.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Erikdanny0, I'm very sorry to hear that this has happened to you. Surely, this is not a great experience, and I thank you for bringing it to our attention here. 

I have notified the team, and shared your message with them. Hopefully, someone will get in touch you as soon as possible. 

I'll do my best to share any updates when available. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

What can a do next? If you call airbnb cant give you any information. If you message airbnb you get the looks like you wrote to us about this and closes message thread. 
the only person that respond is river whos takin care my case but hasnt respond in days. 

@Erikdanny0 I am afraid you now just have to wait....Do come back and tell us if it gets resolved.

Oh and now might be the time to de-risk and list elsewhere if you are not already doing so.

Andre298
Level 2
São Paulo, Brazil

also in the same situation > 
Good morning , thank you but allow me to say, since November 22nd, airbnb service has always been agile, please, more empathy with the hosts is part of the context of 5 years of partnership, the analysis was a message for another guest "as soon as our review is complete." It's been 19 days, waiting, thank you for your understanding and empathy.

Worse, I don't know what I did, one stay the guest had a fight with the valet because she didn't want to leave the key in the parking lot, (it was in the rules) and a message was answered incorrectly for her later.