Is this a scam?

Is this a scam?

**[Identifiable listing removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines- Please note that is not allowed to post a listing link unless posted by a listing owner]

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Elizabeth3452 It looks fine to me BUT the final rule suggests there is an issue with the community where it is located.

Saying 

'For a pleasant stay, it's crucial to limit noise levels and keep activity on the property. We have a positive relationship with the neighbors, and it's best if Airbnb is not mentioned if you happen to interact with them.'

suggests to me it may not be strictly legal for the host to short term ret this property. I would question the host on this point via and enquiry.

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Elizabeth3452 I hope you're well 😊. I just wanted to share this article about identifying fraudalent emails & websites from the Resource Center. I also wanted to drop a link to another thread that talks about a scam. I hope this helps with trying to figure out what are authentic sites and possible scams.

Just to note, I had to remove the identifiable listing. It is not permitted to post listing link unless posted by a listing owner [Please see Community Center Guidelines for further information]

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines