Just discovered I could get your valued feedback on my listing! Thank y’all!

Anna1981
Level 3
Miami, FL

Just discovered I could get your valued feedback on my listing! Thank y’all!

I’d appreciate any feedback!

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/863102928817680464?source_impression_id=p3_1725551658_P3q2K4mwDxQe1cYb Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 11.54.25 AM.png

(Content modified by OCM)

17 Replies 17

Thank you for your insights! I appreciate them 🙏

I love the ideas others have mentioned already, and they include much of what I was going to say! Definitely Chat GPT for your description. Definitely a “no” on the dog beds, as another person mentioned, as they will mark their territory. I agree on moving LR furniture to add a small workspace! Definitely add spices & change the cover photo. 
Adding some pics of the local water and nature / hikes, will help immensely when drawing people in, especially when they don’t get to see much nature on a regular basis. 💜

Sophie2456
Level 3
Portland, Australia

Hi Anna, you have a beautiful home and should be very proud. Don’t over think it. Do your best for your guests and don’t worry. I have an older home and use to worry at the start but my aim is to have an extremely clean and cozy home and my guests are very pleased with that, as well as my warm hospitality and generosity, ( providing 🥖 Bread, milk 🥛 🍳 eggs, biscuits 🍪 etc. ) It’s all about giving our guests the comfort of a home and “ an experience “ not just a house to stay in. Keep positive and don’t worry ! 😊