Listing Feedback

Sinead73
Level 1
Enniskillen, United Kingdom

Listing Feedback

Hi, I am new to Airbnb Hosting & would love some feedback on my listing, we will be redoing photos professionally this weekend.  Constructive advise to help us get our first bookings welcome...

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/1235518717600085195?viralityEntryPoint=1&s=76

4 Replies 4
Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Ciao @Sinead73 ,

the first 5 photos are the most important and the cover photo should be one of your apartment, here is a guide on how to take the best photos that could be useful to you:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/GUIDE-How-to-best-photograph-your-home-with-you...

good luck!

Andrea

Sinead73
Level 1

Thank you so much Andrea & this is something we will ask for photographer to take as we know it is important to see a visual of the house you are staying in.  Thank you 

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Andrea6232 

I agree with @Sinead73  if I am a mom learning for a get away for my little family, a old castle picture is probably not encouraging me.

Use the New Airbnb Host Discount, a small family is taking a chance on a new host and no reviews.  That is a big and expensive risk if the parents are wrong about you.

Review your amenities you can't just say kitchen you have to put the appliances included.

Is no wi0fi correct?  in todays market that is not good.

Beds and dining are or 4 but living room seating is 2.  Even some large floor pillows so children have something comfortable

Sinead73
Level 1

Hiya Marie.

Thank you for taking time to review.

Yes, great idea about initial discount, I will get right on to that.

We unfortunately have to wait on the broadband guy so after 13th Sept we will have WiFi.  We do actually have seating for 5people with sofas in open plan area but you are correct in saying this is not clear & this we will also communicate.

I will have a wee think about photos encouraging families & we are in definite need of some more photos to showcase this cozy place.