Listing advice

Listing advice

Hello! I just activated my listing on the website and would appreciate your feedback on how to improve my listing if something is missing or if something is not needed. Please look at let me know your thoughts/suggestions! Thank you!

Listing link: https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/590388933994760338

[Listing link added by OCM]

3 Replies 3
Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

When you put no essentials, that means no linens?

6 Adults in 1 bedroom is somewhat crowded,  Where does everyone sleep?

I priced 6 days 2  people over $2,999 for me with nothing provided  seems a little expensive?

Hello @Roshni21.

you have a very nice house and location
Personally, I would have liked the main photo better - the photo with two chairs on the balcony overlooking the ocean. The main photo should be attractive, romantic, and looking at it, guests would imagine themselves in that place.
Departure is at 10 am, which seems very early to me. Most often, guests like to sleep longer and take their time getting ready to leave in the morning.
If you provide dishes - plates, wine glasses, cutlery, then it is advisable to set the table, showing it in the photo.

The decor is modest.

In the photo of the bathroom, it is advisable to have towels if you provide them.
You can add a few words about yourself in your profile as the owner.

Don't have hot water?

Thank you so much for giving your input! I will work on getting the cover photo changed. Once I go to my condo, I will take better picture and upload it! Will also take pictures of dishes and glasses and bathrooms with towels! Thank you so much for these suggestions! We do have hot water. Do I need to add that into description somewhere? 

thank you,

Roshni