Looking for a co-host in Sandton

Answered!
Meagan97
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Looking for a co-host in Sandton

I live in Cape Town and have a couple of properties in Sandton. Because we are so far away, we would be looking for a co-host or management agency.

I have tried managing it myself from here but it is getting quite difficult not being around to manage issues etc.

Is anyone in the group available to co-host? Can you recommend any good management agencies?

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Meagan (airbnb novice)

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Meagan97 

If you join your local host group you can ask for recommendations there. 

Sadly on this community most people who post here wanting to act as cohosts have absolutely no experience and want to learn the ropes by using your listing.

look for an experienced superhosts with lots of great recent reviews .

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Meagan97 

If you join your local host group you can ask for recommendations there. 

Sadly on this community most people who post here wanting to act as cohosts have absolutely no experience and want to learn the ropes by using your listing.

look for an experienced superhosts with lots of great recent reviews .

Meagan97
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Very helpful! Thank you.

hey megan , i’m in joburg and i’m getting to start my journey of becoming an co host 

i’d love to assist your project here in joburg 

Sphe5
Level 2
Pretoria, South Africa

Hey Meagan I hope this message finds you well. My name is Siphelele Nkosi and I would like to be your co host, and do all the nitty gritty things that may take up a lot of your time. If this is something you are up for please reply and we could continue this conversation. I hope you have a good day.

Makgoadi0
Level 2
Sandton, South Africa

Hello Meagan, I’d be willing to help. I’m currently a real estate agent in Sandton and would be happy to extend my responsibilities and do management as well. 

Hope to hear from you

Makgoadi

Makgoadi Ngoasheng, you may look me up and see my portfolio

I’m ready and willing 

Ayanda15
Level 2
Johannesburg, South Africa

Hi. Do you still need help? I can help with managing your property, I also run a cleaning business. 

Joshua-Ira0
Level 2
Manila, Philippines

Hi Helen! I'm interested to be your co-host. LMK, how can I help you optimize your listings!

Thanks.