Looking for cohost - downtown Toronto, front street

Answered!
Maryam120
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Looking for cohost - downtown Toronto, front street

Hi, I’m looking for a cohost who can assist me for any in person visits to my airbnb place. I am managing the online needs, but I prefer to save the commute if I can find a good cohost. It would not need regular visits. Thank you!

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Maryam120 ,

If you still haven't had any luck in finding Co-hosts, you can also visit Local Host Clubs to get in touch with area-specific hosts.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Maryam120,

Reaching out to our Hosts from Toronto or Hosts who are familiar with Toronto, if they have any suggestions regarding it! @Jason1900 @Lawrene0 @Pedram15 @Faisal53.

-----

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Maryam120 ,

If you still haven't had any luck in finding Co-hosts, you can also visit Local Host Clubs to get in touch with area-specific hosts.

-----

I am interested 

Hi @Sabreona0 

I am a superhost and an active Co-host (Approved by Airbnb) in the GTA area with extensive industry experience. Experienced Superhost with 4+ years in the industry, 2 years as a Superhost, and exceptional 4.9+ reviews. Hosted more than 500 guests across multiple platforms. Here's I can help with: Link to Profile https://www.airbnb.com/hs/zfjfa

- End to End Maintainence, Cleaning, Set-up
- Seamless Guest Management, Screening and Vetting
- Listing Optimization - such as descriptions, photos, and other details so that guests are always up-to-date on what to expect during their stay
- Occupancy Optimization - price settings, including seasonal pricing and longer-stay discounts
- Revenue Optimization
- Legal Compliance
- 7 days support
- Tactical AirCover Expertise
- Sending Claims
- Stellar Reviews
- In-depth Platform Knowledge
- Algorithm Expertise
- Write Guest reviews
- Regular Check up with guests
- Inventory Management
- Assist with claims and send or request money using the Resolution Centre
- Create or respond to trip change requests such as trip cancellations and changing of dates and number of guests and/or pets
- Automate guest communication to ensure guests are welcomed, given details on host expectations, provided with check-in information

Pushpit1
Level 2
Brampton, Canada

Hi @Maryam120 

Are you still looking? I am a superhost and an active Co-host (Approved by Airbnb) in the GTA area with extensive industry experience. Experienced Superhost with 4+ years in the industry, 2 years as a Superhost, and exceptional 4.9+ reviews. Hosted more than 500 guests across multiple platforms. Here's I can help with: Link to Profile https://www.airbnb.com/hs/zfjfa

- End to End Maintainence, Cleaning, Set-up
- Seamless Guest Management, Screening and Vetting
- Listing Optimization - such as descriptions, photos, and other details so that guests are always up-to-date on what to expect during their stay
- Occupancy Optimization - price settings, including seasonal pricing and longer-stay discounts
- Revenue Optimization
- Legal Compliance
- 7 days support
- Tactical AirCover Expertise
- Sending Claims
- Stellar Reviews
- In-depth Platform Knowledge
- Algorithm Expertise
- Write Guest reviews
- Regular Check up with guests
- Inventory Management
- Assist with claims and send or request money using the Resolution Centre
- Create or respond to trip change requests such as trip cancellations and changing of dates and number of guests and/or pets
- Automate guest communication to ensure guests are welcomed, given details on host expectations, provided with check-in information

Ad-Astra0
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hey there, Maryam!

If you're on the hunt for a trustworthy co-host to team up with for your Airbnb journey in Toronto, Ad Astra Host would be happy to assist you with that!

We're not your average management company – we're your friendly neighborhood experts, right here in Toronto. We know that managing a property can feel like a whirlwind of time and energy. That's why we're dedicated to making hosting a breeze for you while boosting those profits! Sit back, relax, and let us handle the nitty-gritty details. You deserve a break to enjoy life's other adventures!

We'd be absolutely thrilled to hear back from you!

Warm regards,

Ad Astra Host