Looking for honest input in regards to my listing

Looking for honest input in regards to my listing

Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 17.02.26.pngHello fellow hosts! I am looking for some feedback on my listing, I'm always looking for ways to improve and I know I can add some amenities but wondering what would work best for my space outdoors being my main focus, and indoors if you see a way I can add more to it! Any ideas big or small please let me know what you think! 

🏡 View on AirbnbCabin in Bodfish · ★New · 2 bedrooms · 3 beds · 1 bathroom

4 Replies 4
Karen4131
Top Contributor
Malmö, Sweden

Hi @Cindy1631 

What a lovely place, both the exterior, interior, and the nature surrounding it. I can see that you have 32 really good reviews under your profile, but also that your current listing is new. - I would like to know, what is your goal? Is it to become more visible on Airbnb (I can see you rank really well!), or is it to get more bookings, or perhaps to pivot the place towards wellness (hot tub) or something else? What are your thoughts?

Best regards, Karen

Yes, the new listing part & already have 32 reviews would confuse me if I was researching for a place to stay. 
Your home is lovely & seems you have the basics covered. 
? I’m not sure about the guest review of the heating situation. I didn’t go over every detail though do have this clearly spelled out in your listing & house rules? 
I personally enjoy an open fire pit than a chimney type fireplace. Chairs about it with the fire going would even be inviting to see pictures. 
Good luck & hope all goes well.

Bettye6

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would say without checking your listing. You should upload a profile photo of yourself rather than a dog . Airbnb asks all hosts to upload a photo o yourself as it instils trust @Cindy1631 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Cindy1631 👋

A huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. 

I hope you don't mind, I added a photo and a link to your listing to your post. I'm hoping that with easier access, more hosts will pop by and support you with constructive and helpful feedback.  😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines