Need Hosting Advice

Ibrahim260
Level 4
Kampala, Uganda

Need Hosting Advice

Hello my  great members here,

Hope all of us are fine and doing well and i love our great efforts and energies to see that our platform is full of joy and happiness

Am just wondering why am taking long to get my quests please

I know we have great tips here that can allow me learn alot

please your great advice will be of great value to me and our platform in general

Love you all

5 Replies 5

Hello @Ibrahim260 

It’s great to hear from you! I understand how challenging it can be to attract guests initially. Here are some strategies that have worked well for me:

Make sure your Airbnb listing has clear, high-quality photos and a detailed description. Highlight the unique aspects of your place and any local attractions that might interest guests.

Also keep an eye on similar listings in Kampala to ensure your pricing is competitive. Sometimes, small adjustments can make a big difference in attracting guests.

Consider offering introductory discounts or special promotions to attract your first guests. This can also encourage quick reviews, which help build your reputation.

Consider adding small touches like a welcome note, complimentary snacks, or a guidebook with local tips can make guests feel special and more likely to leave a positive review.

Share your listing on social media platforms to increase visibility. Posts featuring your property during different seasons or highlighting special amenities can attract attention.

Quickly responding to inquiries and staying active on the platform boosts your visibility and shows potential guests that you’re attentive and reliable.

Implementing these tips helped me significantly in increasing bookings. Keep up the great effort, and I’m sure you’ll see more guests soon.

Best of luck,

Hello Lodge,

Very much thanks for your great advice to me and i do appreciate so that i can learn more and more as i become a very good perfect host

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Community Center @Ibrahim260😊

We have a board with lots of Community Guides created by fellow Hosts that you might find helpful. Perhaps it might worth taking a look at them? 

• You can find our Host Guides board by clicking here👈
  •  I would also recommended that you ask the Community for listing critique. Read more on how to ask listing critique by clicking here👈

Good luck!

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hello Quincy,

Very much thanks for your great guidance and with that i feel i will really get my guests

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

No problem at all @Ibrahim260

Good luck! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen