New to hosting :) Critique my listing!

New to hosting :) Critique my listing!

Hi everyone! I’m Angelica, and I’m excited to be starting my journey as an Airbnb host. I’d love to hear any tips or advice you have for creating a great listing and delivering a fantastic guest experience. Whether it’s about making my space more inviting or how to manage bookings smoothly, I’m all ears! Looking forward to learning from this amazing community. 

2 Replies 2
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Angelica684 

Had a quick look on your lovely listing and here are some things that sprung to mind:

==>Not sure that the cover photo is the best shot of your place.  

==>The lounge is beautiful but there is no low table for guests to put their drinks/books down.  Feel that this is really missing and you have enough space for one too😊

==>Your place is for 8 and you have patio/outdoor area that has one photo with a small table for 2 only! Where do the others sit?

==>A lot of the pictures are taken with the lights and curtains drawn giving the impression that your place is dark.  Sure it's not so maybe retake the pictures when the light is streaming through?

==>Maybe fill out your profile information a bit more?

All the best
Joëlle

Andrea6232
Level 10
Bergamo, Italy

Ciao @Angelica684 ,

I agree with @Joelle43 that your photos are a bit too dark, please find here some suggestions for making better photos:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/GUIDE-How-to-best-photograph-your-home-with-you...

good luck!

Andrea