Newbie feedback needed๐Ÿ˜Š (listing feedback)

Linda4721
Level 2
Vaneli, India

Newbie feedback needed๐Ÿ˜Š (listing feedback)

Paula_0-1725384830352.jpeg

Hi there, 

We have thought hard and long  about opening our family home in Goa to guests. Itโ€™s been a tough one but have finally listed it and now hoping for the right guests who will love and respect our home as much as we do ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am aware that more needs to be done and better photos need to be uploaded, but we would love your initial response to our listing. 
Thank you so much.

Lin

๐ŸŒŸ Listing link: Home in Vaneli ยท โ˜…New ยท 3 bedrooms ยท 4 beds ยท 3 baths

[Content modified by OCM]

32 Replies 32
Cynthia1169
Level 3
Richfield Township, MI

Very nice home Linda like idea of baking bread! Make sure you list ingredients in case of allergies. I also include a token gift native to area! Not big like soap or lotion etc 

Hi Linda! Beautiful home and congratulations on becoming a host!! My only feedback besides getting professional photos is to maybe add a few more pops of color with pillows or rugs and find some features that really make your place stand out from the competition- Iโ€™m sure there are some great ones in there but nothing is leaping out. Good luck!

Beckie16
Level 2
Roanoke, VA

What a beautiful house! I'm ready to pack my bag!

I would definitely agree with maintaining your ability to approve all reservations without using instant book. Make sure you've checked comparable to price yourself right. Better photos, as you plan on (it's on my list as well!). Three sets of all bed and bath linens. And make sure your house rules include any disclaimers that will cover your butt in case of guests that lack common sense, aren't respectful of your home and it's decor, etc. Think about things that might lead to a guest wanting a refund or getting hurt, and disclaim disclaim! Make sure that's repeated in a printed guest manual on site. I now also require guests to acknowledge that they've read the listing, amenities, and house rules AGAIN 5 days prior to arrival. Good luck!