No bookings

Adria3874
Level 1
Fayetteville, AR

No bookings

Just started self managing and haven’t had a single booking. I’m getting nervous. Cabin is beautiful and full of amenities. I’m worried because I’m not super host if I ever will get booked. Can someone help with tips on what I should do? 

4 Replies 4
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Adria3874 

I'm sure a number of hosts will pitch in with great suggestions for your listing. I just want to say so long that you shouldn't feel that you're not getting bookings because you're not a superhost yet. You seem to be in a popular area providing good accommodation - that's what guests are looking for.

Thank you! I’m just stressing out. I’m using dynamic pricing to make myself competitive but still no bookings. If anyone could make suggestions for my listing I would appreciate it. Thank you for replying to me:)

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Adria3874 

Great cabin Beautiful!

I would suggest

Your photos are great but organized them so that rooms then are on your listing the first page shows where you sleep.

Use the caption for the photos to highlight things like great linens on king bed, luxurious towel in private bathroom.

I see you have the New Host Discount even if you have to increase your base price try offering a Last Minute Discount.  You can raise your base rate jut for August so September Guests are not effected.  Then change your title forf a few weeks highlighting last minute getaway deals.

If you have a washer provide a drying rack or line.

Go through your amenities way too low, I know it sounds silly but list everything refrigerator, stove not every rental has.

You talk about great location build some Guidebooks that detail that information.

Hi @Adria3874 ,

Agree with other insight shared thus far. Here's some additional comments:

- title - the word "new" isn't needed. Not sure if King suites is needed in the title (this is a fantastic feature though), hot tub and near Soakey MTNs is good. 

- do you have a view? if so, add some photos of the view.

- photo captions are needed. I would just start to add some captions to each photo as your time allows. Doesn't have to be all or nothing. And don't be basic, "living room", "kitchen". Try "Great space to relax with friends and family". "Enjoy our fully stocked kitchen" 

- the photo of the exterior looks like it is a very small place. Interior, on the other hand looks normal/spacious.  Is there another angle you could take of the exterior?

- your location: add more about this - what is unique with your particular location? quiet, peaceful? near whatever? view of whatever? 

Super listing and you have covered so many things really well. 

Wishing you much success!!