What must have gone wrong no reservations for some months 

Listing link: Home in Kigali · ★3.67 · 5 bedrooms · 5 beds · 4 baths

[Content modified by OCM]

6 Replies 6
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Winnie35 😊

Thank you for asking this in the community!

I would like to know more about your situation.

When did you start with Airbnb? Did you have any reservations before?

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Winnie35 @Elisa 

I think you need some help.  Your rating of 3 on your first listing and your second listing has 1 bedroom 6 beds but no bathroom.

@Winnie35 You'll need to open up a few dates in the future so we can estimate the pricing and include that in our analysis. Or, you can share what your minimum nightly rate is so I can get a sense of the value for what you offer in your listing.

The pictures are nice, but that rating is rather low. That can't help. Once you share the nightly rate, that will provide me the context to deliver more precise feedback.

Diana2535
Level 1
Moscow, Russia

Hello to all Airbnb community members!

Dear @Winnie35 , the first thing I did was go to look at your listing! What I can suggest:

1 try to take new photos, preferably in daylight from 1 pm to 3 pm.

2 one of the reviews describes problems, record them and adjust the guests' wishes.

3 play around with the price tag a little, maybe you can try to lower the price a little?

4 and also, with the arrival of each guest, I always talk to them and ask what they would like to change, what do they lack for complete comfort? Conversations with guests are very helpful in solving problems!

I really want to become a Super Host and strive to reach this level!

I wish you success, Winnie!!!!🍀

Emirhan9
Level 1
Hacımercan, Turkey

A low score does not rank at the top of customer preferences. I recommend keeping your rating at least above 4 stars 🙏

Zheng49
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

3.67 is really low.

i would try to look at the recent feedback you got from the guest, and improve on the cleanliness, and also making sure all the amenities (for example the stove) work.