Paused Listings

Eric6984
Level 2
Bryant, AR

Paused Listings

I noticed 5 days ago that all of my listings were paused. When I contacted Airbnb they told me that they was doing a random ID verification. Every time I call the customer service agents tell me that they don’t have any answers to what’s going on, because it’s not their department. They say that they can’t transfer me either. They can only send emails. Has this happened to anybody else? I’m freakin out, because this is my main income. I don’t have a regular job. Help, please!

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

sadly airbnb has a policy of suspending hosts when guests make (often false) safety claims . Have you had any problem guests lately? 

As this is your main source of income I'm sure you're not just relying on Airbnb as your main marketing channel  so focus your energies @Eric6984 on marketing your STR business on other OTAs/your direct Chanel's until Airbnb lifts the suspension. 

I don’t think they’re technically suspended. They’re paused and they said that they’re doing a random ID verification. The only issue I can think of is I wrote a 4/5 star review for a guest and she got upset. I was professional when she got upset and asked me about it.