Please give me advice on how raise listing visibility

Please give me advice on how raise listing visibility

Hello to everyone I am new on this Commmunity and I would like to receive some advice from you on how raise my listing visibility. As I am  already offering here the best competitive price, I did the professional photos shoot and list it in 4 languages.  What should I do to improve visibility?

4 Replies 4
Zheng49
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

I feel like you're already getting very good visibility as a good chunk of dates are already booked. 

Thank you for your time! Yes, there are you are right! But the 90% of that bookings come from another platform. My concerns is that here on Airbnb there is a much better rate than the other one but no many bookings I receive...

@Zheng49 wrote:

I feel like you're already getting very good visibility as a good chunk of dates are already booked. 

@Zheng49 wrote:

@Zheng49 wrote:

Johana138
Level 1
Miami, FL

@Guido434 Here two key tips to improve your visibility on Airbnb:

Keep your availability updated: Make sure your calendar is always accurate. Airbnb promotes listings that are active and up-to-date. Try to have the most availability listing possible. If it's possible, advance notice and preparation time is selected for the same day. 

Offer discounts to attract guests: Last-minute deals and early bird discount help a lot.

Thanks a lot. I will try